How to Reach Yercaud
How to reach Yercaud
- By Plane: Yercaud does not have an airport of its own. Some of the nearby cities that have airports include Salem, Bangalore, Coimbatore, and Chennai. Among these cities, Salem Airport is the closest to Yercaud.
- By Train: The nearest train station is at Salem. From there you have to make use of public buses or hire a taxi.
- By Car: Yercaud can be reached easily by road from Salem. There are 20 hairpin bends and a stream of lush green trees that make the experience a refreshing one.
- By Bus: There are frequent buses from Salem bus stand to Yercaud. The cost of travel is also very low.
- As public transportation within Yercaud is not up to the mark, you have to make use of autos and taxis. Alternatively, you can hire your own car and explore Yercaud at your own convenience.
Modes of Transportation in Yercaud
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Yercaud. The most preferred mode of transport in Yercaud is Bus/Trolleybus.
Average distance: 10.33 km Average time: 26 min
Bus/Trolleybus 33.33%Bus 30 min Overall average time for 25 kms 30 min
Car 33.33%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 3 kms 15 min
Walking 33.33%Walking 25 min Bike 8 min Overall average time for 3 kms 33 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Alleppey
- How To Reach Sagar
- How To Reach Jammu
- How To Reach Ranthambore National Park
- How To Reach Daman
- How To Reach Kalimpong
- How To Reach Indore
- How To Reach Nainital
- How To Reach Trivandrum
- How To Reach Satna
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Agra
- How To Reach Leh
- How To Reach Mumbai
- How To Reach Delhi
- How To Reach Amritsar
- How To Reach Chennai
- How To Reach Jaipur
- How To Reach Panaji
- How To Reach Varanasi
- How To Reach Mount Abu