Kiliyur Falls411 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Killiyur Road, Pattipadi, Tamil Nadu 636601, Yercaud, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
Located less than 5 kilometers away, the Kiliyur Fallsis one of the most elegant waterfalls around the city with a gentle slope that embraces the white water. The falls is formed by an overflow in the Yercaud Lake and covers an astounding height of 300 feet! Monsoons revitalize the gentile flows to create a sight close to no other in the city! The surrounding Shervarayan hill range is lovely to walk around if you love hiking.
Kiliyur Falls Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and food with you.
- Do wear sturdy shoes for the hike.
Kiliyur Falls Hours
- The site is generally inaccessible after sunset.
How to Reach Kiliyur Falls
- By hiring an Auto-rickshaw.
- By hiring a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yercaud before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yercaud and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kiliyur Falls Address: Killiyur Road, Pattipadi, Tamil Nadu 636601, Yercaud, India
- Kiliyur Falls Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Kiliyur Falls(preferred time): 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Time required to visit Kiliyur Falls: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
52.9% of people who visit Yercaud include Kiliyur Falls in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.16% of people start their Kiliyur Falls visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Kiliyur Falls
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kiliyur Falls
People normally club together Lady's Seat and 32-km Loop Road while planning their visit to Kiliyur Falls.