Shevaroy Temple373 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Yercaud, Semmeduru, Tamil Nadu 636602, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Located on top of the Shevaroy mountain, the Shevaroy Temple is home to the main idols of Lord Shevaroyan and Goddess Kaveri. Visit the temple to pray and don’t forget to take a few minutes to admire the view of Yercaud and Nagalurfrom here as well. The hike to the top is just as relaxing.
The temple is visited by devotees during the month of May to be a part of the annual festival.
Shevaroy Temple Travel Tips
- Carry bottled drinking water and do wear sturdy shoes.
- Since you are visiting a religious site, do dress modestly.
Shevaroy Temple Hours
- Timings may vary.
How to Reach Shevaroy Temple
- By hiring an Auto-rickshaw.
- By hiring a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yercaud before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yercaud and book an accommodation of your choice.
90.89% of people who visit Yercaud include Shevaroy Temple in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
83.87% of people start their Shevaroy Temple visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shevaroy Temple
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shevaroy Temple