Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Nagloor Semmanatham Road, Nagalur, Tamil Nadu 636602, Yercaud, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Temple, Family And Kids
Named after the Maha Meru that can be seen from the Sri Chakra, the temple is home to the idol of Goddess Lalitha Tripurasundari who is believed to be more powerful that the Trinity- Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva. The three dimensional pyramid of the temple showcases the Sri Chakra when viewed from top.
Visit the place to take in the tranquil atmosphere of the place and to experience the meditative ambience.
Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple Travel Tips
- Do wear modest clothing and don’t forget to remove your shoes outside the temple as per the custom.
How to Reach Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple
- By hiring an Auto-rickshaw.
- By hiring a Car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yercaud before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yercaud and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple Address: Nagloor Semmanatham Road, Nagalur, Tamil Nadu 636602, Yercaud, India
- Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple Timing: 06:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.32% of people who visit Yercaud include Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
50% of people start their Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple
People normally club together Sri Raja Rajeshwari Temple and 32-km Loop Road while planning their visit to Sri Chakra Mahameru Temple.