Goa Pindul Tours
About Goa Pindul, Yogyakarta
Overview of Goa Pindul
Goa Pindul is a place in Yogyakarta in the country of Indonesia. Although listed here, Goa Pindul is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Yogyakarta.
Local travel guides will amplify your fun in the city as they walk you around the major attractions. You can book Yogyakarta tours for such assistance.
More about Yogyakarta
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Yogyakarta trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Book perfect hotels in Yogyakarta like Ayola Tasneem Hotel And Convention, Hotel Arjuna, Tjokro Style Yogyakarta and Puri Pangeran Hotel.
Book Goa pindul Tickets And Tours
On Indonesiaâs island Java, there is Borobudur, the largest Buddhist monument in the world. Constructed in the 8th and 9th centuries and abandoned around the 14th century, Borobudur was largely forgotten until it was rediscovered in 1814. It is the most visited tourist attraction in Indonesia, and is still a place of pilgrimage for Buddhists. This tour will bring you to enjoy the amazing sunrise view of Borobudur.
You will visit the most spectacular and world’s biggest Buddhist monument complex, Borobudur, built around 800 A.D. Looming out of a patchwork of bottle-green paddies and swaying palm tops, this colossal Buddhist relic is one of the continent’s marvels. After the decline of Buddhism and the shift of power to East Java, the monument was abandoned soon after its completion.
Explore Yogyakarta on this private city sightseeing tour. You will be picked up by a private tour guide and visit the best places Yogyakarta has to offer such as Kraton Sultan Palace, Taman Sari, Water Castle and a silver workshop. This private tour starts at 8.30am in the morning and ends at 1.30pm.
A full day around the iconic Prambanan Temple is ready to welcome you exploring the area by using traditional means of transportation here. Discover the real Javanese life in the villages and how the people make traditional cuisines in the traditional ways. Learn how to play traditional musical instruments, explore the rice fields and afterwards enjoy the sunset right at the actual spot of the Prambanan Temple.
Share your experience - Rate Goa Pindul, Yogyakarta
Wonderful natural beauty with Very good guidance. Must see...
Great tourisy destination, still more development can be done to make it even more interesting...
The best place for exploring cave in Jogjakarta
Good local people, nice short trip to the cave
Nice cave tubing
- Other Attractions
- Birla Temple
- Qutub Shahi Tombs
- Lumbini Gardens
- Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park
- Ramoji Film City
- Birla Mandir
- Chilkur Balaji Temple
- Golconda Fort
- Salar Jung Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Birla Temple
- Hotels Near Qutub Shahi Tombs
- 5 Star Hotels Near Lumbini Gardens
- 5 Star Hotels Near Kasu Brahmananda Reddy National Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Ramoji Film City
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Birla Mandir
- Luxury Hotels Near Charminar
- Cheap Hotels Near Chilkur Balaji Temple
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Golconda Fort
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Salar Jung Museum
- City Tripplans
- Yogyakarta Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Yogyakarta from Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta Itinerary 2 Days
- 3 Day Trip to Yogyakarta from Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta Itinerary 3 Days
- Yogyakarta Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Yogyakarta from Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta Itinerary 6 Days
- 7 Day Trip to Yogyakarta from Yogyakarta
- Yogyakarta Itinerary 4 Days