Indonesian Railway Museum31 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jl. Stasiun No. 1, Panjang, Ambarawa, Panjang, Ambarawa, Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50614, Indonesia, Yogyakarta Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-298591035
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Ambarawa Railway Museum is a popular museum that focuses on the steam locomotives collection and the 3 ft. 6 in. gauge line that attracts the attention of a lot of people. Currently the museum has collected twenty-one locomotives out of which only four are operational. The other items of interest at the museum include morse telegraph equipment, old-school telephones, old bells as well as other signal equipment along with a few antique furniture. You can even get a train ride from the Museum to the Tuntang station. If you are interested in knowing more about the locomotives or are looking for someplace that would be interesting for the entire family, the Ambarawa Railway Museum wouldn’t disappoint you.
How to Reach Indonesian Railway Museum
- Rented Car/Taxi
- Indonesian Railway Museum Address: Jl. Stasiun No. 1, Panjang, Ambarawa, Panjang, Ambarawa, Semarang, Jawa Tengah 50614, Indonesia, Yogyakarta
- Indonesian Railway Museum Contact Number: +62-298591035
- Indonesian Railway Museum Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.86% of people who visit Yogyakarta include Indonesian Railway Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
57.14% of people start their Indonesian Railway Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Indonesian Railway Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Indonesian Railway Museum
People normally club together Bromo and Taman Wisata Kopeng while planning their visit to Indonesian Railway Museum.