Prambanan TempleCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Jl Raya Jogya - Solo Km 16 Prambanan, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55571, Indonesia
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-274496401
- Ticket Price: 18 USD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Outdoors, Historical Site, Unesco Site
Prambanan Temple - Review
A 9th century Hindu temple complex in Central Java , the Prambanan temple is a UNESCO world heritage site and is largest Hindu temple sites in Indonesia and is one of the biggest in Southeast Asia. Dedicated to the Trimurti – Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh; it is located at a distance of 17 kilometres from the city of Yogyakarta.
The structure is characterised by its tall and pointed architecture with the central building towering 47 metres in height, the Prambanan temple attracts visitors from all over the world.
- 3 Trimurti temples
- 3 Vahana temples
- 2 Apit temples
- 4 Kelir temples
- 4 Patok temples
- 224 Pervara temples
The temple complex is pretty huge and requires an entire day or sometime even more to be explored. The Prambanan district has accommodations, restaurants and visitors can either plan a day trip to the complex or extend their stay in the complex area.
Prambanan Temple Information
- Guided tours are available.
- Restaurants like: Prambanan Garden Resto, Restoran Prambanan, Taman Prambanan Restoran are available.
- Accommodation is available.
- Carry lots of drinking water, wear a sunscreen and a hat to beat the heat.
- Online ticket booking is available. The temple complex is vast to explore, be there as early as possible.
Prambanan Temple Ticket Prices
- Ticket for children: USD 9
- BoroBudur and Prambanan package: adults: USD 30, Kids: USD 15
- Prambanan- Ratu Boko package: Adults: 25 USD, kids: 12.5 USD
- The ticket prices for the ballet are separate
Prambanan Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings are subjected to change.
How To reach Prambanan Temple by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Yogyakarta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yogyakarta and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Prambanan Temple
95% of people who visit Yogyakarta include Prambanan Temple in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
91.83% of people start their Prambanan Temple visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Prambanan Temple
92.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prambanan Temple
Prambanan Temple Map
Prambanan Temple Trips
Prambanan Temple, Yogyakarta Reviews
AMAZING...!! Sebuah maha karya para leluhur tanah jawa yang melegenda serta mengandung nilai artistik yang luar biasa.. Seperti candi BOROBUDUR candi prambanan ini dipenuhi relief relief yang menceritakan legenda atau sejarah pada masa itu.. Sangat susah dipahami bagaimana pada zaman dahulu dengan peralatan yang seadanya ,belum mengenal peraltan canggih dan konstruksi bangunan seperti saat ini tapi mereka mampu membangun sebuah "gedung" yang megah.. Dengan ukuran batu yang besar serta anak tangga yang relatif tinggi tanpa adanya bahan perekat tetapi mampu bertahan sampai dengan ratusan tahun.. Tugas kita sekarang untuk menjaga dan melestarikan maha karya peninggalan sejarah masa lalu..
It's very historical place you must see. Prambanan is a great place to give an education to your children. Big rock building made by human without machine, its look so impossible if it builds in this ages. Many spot for photography. If you're photographer, you will made an incredible picture in this place.
The biggest and most beautiful Hindu temple. In the green and clean temple complex. One of the best temple in Indonesia, also as Indonesian Heritage. Completely with museum,shooping arcade and others public facility. We also can find the beautiful sunset here.
Beautiful ancient Hindu temples complex. Be sure to visit NOT on national holiday or you will meet humongous crowds. Easy to access because near main road. Be sure to visit nearby temples too!
Good place to visit with family. Suitable for 'picnic' which is spread bamboo carpet (tikar) and serve your dishes. The worst part is, you MUST bring your own mineral water and snack. Because there is no F & B stall. Don't forget to bring umbrella or sunblock, cause it's a desert there.
All QuestionsPrambanan temple
- SV Sparkasse Feldbach
- Sportverein Obergiem
- TC Mühldorf
- Wanderverein Pauracher - Bergkraxler
- Bahnhof Feldbach
- Franz Hutter
- TSV RB Stangl Kirchberg/Raab
- USFC Gniebing
- Bücherei Im Landeskrankenhaus
- Stadtbücherei Der Stadtgemeinde
- Heimatmuseum D Stadtgemeinde Feldbach
- Gemeindeamt Mühldorf Bei Feldbach
- Öffentl. Bücherei Und Schulbücherei Feldbach
- Turn- Und Sportverein Feldbach Helmut Kienreich
- M.C.M. Gastronomie & Betrieb GmbH & Co