Prambanan Temple3317 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jl Raya Jogya - Solo Km 16 Prambanan, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55571, Indonesia
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +62-274496401
- Ticket Price: 18 USD
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Outdoors, Historical Site, Unesco Site
A 9th century Hindu temple complex in Central Java , the Prambanan temple is a UNESCO world heritage site and is largest Hindu temple sites in Indonesia and is one of the biggest in Southeast Asia. Dedicated to the Trimurti – Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh; it is located at a distance of 17 kilometres from the city of Yogyakarta.
The structure is characterised by its tall and pointed architecture with the central building towering 47 metres in height, the Prambanan temple attracts visitors from all over the world.
- 3 Trimurti temples
- 3 Vahana temples
- 2 Apit temples
- 4 Kelir temples
- 4 Patok temples
- 224 Pervara temples
The temple complex is pretty huge and requires an entire day or sometime even more to be explored. The Prambanan district has accommodations, restaurants and visitors can either plan a day trip to the complex or extend their stay in the complex area.
Prambanan Temple Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available.
- Restaurants like: Prambanan Garden Resto, Restoran Prambanan, Taman Prambanan Restoran are available.
- Accommodation is available.
- Carry lots of drinking water, wear a sunscreen and a hat to beat the heat.
- Online ticket booking is available. The temple complex is vast to explore, be there as early as possible.
Entrance Ticket Details For Prambanan Temple
- Ticket for children: USD 9
- BoroBudur and Prambanan package: adults: USD 30, Kids: USD 15
- Prambanan- Ratu Boko package: Adults: 25 USD, kids: 12.5 USD
- The ticket prices for the ballet are separate
Prambanan Temple Hours
- Timings are subjected to change.
How to Reach Prambanan Temple
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Yogyakarta before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Yogyakarta and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.4% of people who visit Yogyakarta include Prambanan Temple in their plan
05 AM - 06 AM
92% of people start their Prambanan Temple visit around 05 AM - 06 AM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Prambanan Temple
92.81% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Prambanan Temple