Best Time To Visit Yokosuka
If you are planning on visiting Yokosuka for the first time, here’s all the information about its weather and climatic conditions.
- Winter: From December to February, Yokosuka faces winter season. The temperatures range between 1° Celsius and 14° Celsius. An off season winters should best be avoided, especially if visiting with family.
- Spring: The best time to visit Yokosuka, spring lasts from March to May with the average temperature being 10° Celsius. It is the best time to visit if you want to witness Japan’s famous cherry blossoms.
- Summer: Summer begins from June and lasts till August. Monsoons intermingle with summer and the region faces mild to strong showers. The temperatures range between 13° Celsius and 31° Celsius.
- Autumn: Another good season to visit Yokosuka, September to November is autumn in the city. With temperatures ranging from 8° Celsius to 28° Celsius, the weather is pleasant and mild.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 110 0
Maximum rain recorded in Yokosuka is 3336.77 mm in October.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Yokosuka is February.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Yokosuka is August.
Least humid month in Yokosuka is February.
- Best time to visit Mt Fuji in Yokosuka