How to Reach Yosemite National Park
The Easiest Way to Reach Yosemite National Park
Since there are no landing strips at the Park, you’ll have to land at one of the towns and either hire a car or avail of a shuttle service.
- By Shuttle: The Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System offers shuttle services from the towns of Merced, Mariposa, El Portal, Lee Vining and Mammoth Lakes.
- By Rail: Amtrak too has a train service to Yosemite from San Joaquins and Merced.
- By Car: You could always hire a car and drive to Yosemite National Park, using any of its four entrances; the park is connected to four State Routes. These routes however, are winding and quite mountainous, so let the road have your full attention.
- By Shuttle: The Park offers shuttle buses that are either free or charge a nominal fee and run to all the attractions. The Park has more than one shuttle service, so check with the stops before you board the bus.
- By Car: Driving around the Park in a rented car is one of the best ways to get around. It can get crowded though during the summer, so be prepared for some traffic.
- By Cycle: Yosemite National Park has designated bicycle paths for all those of you who would like to cycle your way through the Park. Bikes can be rented on a daily basis.
- On Foot: Walking trails are in place and are quite effective too when it comes to seeing the Park; the Park is most accessible through a network of walking trails.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Yosemite National Park and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
- How to reach Cities Near Yosemite National Park
- How to reach Floriston
- How to reach Kennedy
- How to reach Planada
- How to reach O'neals
- How to reach Berry Creek
- How to reach Calpine
- How to reach Aetna Springs
- How to reach Gerlach
- How to reach Fellows
- How to reach New Almaden
- How to reach Ducor
- How to reach Courtland
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Daytona Beach
- How to reach Chesapeake
- How to reach Appleton
- How to reach Batam Island
- How to reach Sigiriya
- How to reach Nagarkot
- How to reach Pokhara
- How to reach Naifaru
- How to reach Langkawi Island
- How to reach Penang Hill