Takinoue Park54 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒068-0756 Hokkaido, Yubari, Takinoue, ５ Map
- Phone: +81-123523128
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Japan can be a great place to behold nature’s color play. Come Fall, and attractions such as the Takinoue Park are thronged by nature, leisure and photography enthusiasts alike. With its colorful panoramas of indigenous foliage like pink moss and more, combined with an unmissable tranquility, this place makes for the perfect spot to spend a fun day out with friends and families. Along with foliage, it is the stunningly unusual rock formations that beckon a visit. The Chidori Kataki waterfalls add to the abundance of the natural beauty here. Get the best of this park by visiting in the fall months!
More about Yubari
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Yubari trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Your worry of where to stay in Yubari is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Yubari like Hotel Mount Racey, Yubari Hotel Shuparo and Chateraise Golf And Spa Resort Hotel Kuriyama.
Draft the best Yubari vacation packages using ideal templates offered by TripHobo. Also explore how to reach Yubari on the go!
How to Reach Takinoue Park
- Takino-Ue Station Ã¦Â»Ã£ƒÃ Â½Ã¤Â¸ŠÃ©Â§… Train Station; Trains: Train Sekisho Line
- Takinoue Park Address: Japan, 〒068-0756 Hokkaido, Yubari, Takinoue, ５
- Takinoue Park Contact Number: +81-123523128
- Time required to visit Takinoue Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Yubari include Takinoue Park in their plan
30% of people start their Takinoue Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Takinoue Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Takinoue Park
People normally club together Minamioyubari Shrine and History Village while planning their visit to Takinoue Park.