Yumthang Vally Resort
About Yumthang Vally Resort, Yumthang
Overview of Yumthang Vally Resort
You are looking at travel information of Yumthang Vally Resort in Yumthang. Don't expect lot of visitors to Yumthang Vally Resort since it is not a popular tourist spot in Yumthang.
More about Yumthang
Use Yumthang trip planner to visit Yumthang Vally Resort and many others to your visit.
You can add cozy hotels in Yumthang like Delight Hotels Lachung Heritage, Magellan's The Grand Lachen and Yarlam Resort.
If you want to add the visit to Yumthang Vally Resort in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Yumthang vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Yumthang.
Getting around Yumthang Vally Resort, Yumthang
Take a Car. The total distance will be 0.15 Kilometre costing USD 1 and the duration of the trip will be 0 minutes.Walk
You can reach Yumthang Valley on foot. The distance is 0.15 Kilometre and it will take around 2 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 26.41 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 32 minutes. The expense of the trip is CNY 70.Car
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 32 minutes, covering a distance of 26.41 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 3.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 12.96 Kilometre, costing around CNY 40. The duration of the trip is 16 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 12.96 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 16 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 1.
Share your experience - Rate Yumthang Vally Resort, Yumthang
It has temperature around 1-degree Celsius. Its a sensitive area so it need a special permit to visit, a tourist can contact to registered tour company for the permit arrangement. It is a fresh natural place, having small food stalls, no worries except cold. And for couples a romantic and majestic place to visit.
very nice place
In far North Sikkim, six hours from Gangtok Now, it's the base camp for the renowned Rhododendron Valley Trek from Yumthang Valley to Lachen Valley. Other attractions in the area are Lachung monastery, Yumesamdong (Zero Point), and the astonishing high-altitude Gurudongmar Lake (it's one of the world's highest lakes, at more than 17,000 feet above sea level). North Sikkim is a restricted area and it's necessary to obtain a special permit to visit it. You'll need to make your travel arrangements through a registered tour company, which will also organize the permit for you. This can be done in Gangtok.
so nice place
- Other Attractions
- Fujairah Museum
- Hatta Dam
- Fujairah Historic Fort
- Fujairah City Centre
- Wadi Al Wurayah
- Hajar Mountains
- Masafi Town
- Wadi Al Wareaa Restaurant And Cafeteria
- Sheikh Palace
- Friday Market
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Fujairah Museum
- Hotels Near Hatta Dam
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Fujairah Historic Fort
- 5 Star Hotels Near Fujairah City Centre
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Wadi Al Wurayah
- Budget Hotels Near Hajar Mountains
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Masafi Town
- Hotels Near Wadi Al Wareaa Restaurant And Cafeteria
- Luxury Hotels Near Sheikh Palace
- Cheap Hotels Near Friday Market
- City Tripplans
- 16 Day Trip to Gangtok, Lachung, Lachen, Yumthang, Pelling City from Bangalore
- 6 Day Trip to Gangtok, Lachung, Lachen, Yumthang from Bangalore
- 19 Day Trip to Gangtok, Lachung, Pelling, Lachen, Yumthang, Pelling City from Abu Dhabi
- 16 Day Trip to Gangtok, Lachung, Pelling, Lachen, Yumthang from Bangalore
- Trip to Darjeeling, Gangtok, Lachung, Pelling, Yumthang
- 12 Day Trip to Kolkata, Gangtok, Siliguri from Kharagpur
- 13 Day Trip to India from Bangalore
- 15 Day Trip to Gangtok, Lachung, Pelling, Yumthang from Bangalore
- 11 Day Trip to Darjeeling, Gangtok, Lachung, Yumthang from Bengaluru
- 12 Day Trip to Gangtok, Lachung, Pelling, Yumthang from Hyderabad