Kopalnia Guido53 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3 Maja 93, 41-800 Zabrze, Poland Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-322714077
- Tags: Museums, Mine, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
One of the most interesting things to do in Zabrze, the Kopalnia Guido is coal mine with a history dating back to the 18th century. Along with being a former coal mine, this attraction is a museum too. Owing to its history, the mine holds a cultural heritage. A visit here will take you 320 meters inside the earth’s surface. The highlight of the museum is the incredible AM 50 longwall cutter-loader- Alpina tunneling machine. There are guided tours available in Polish language. If you are up for a thrilling experience amidst drilling sounds, this is a must-visit!
More about Zabrze
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Zabrze trip planner.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Zabrze like Hotel Alpex, Hotel Diament Economy Gliwice and Hotel Royal.
Create your own Zabrze vacation packages or choose from the ones made by travel experts. Also explore the best ways for how to reach Zabrze.
How to Reach Kopalnia Guido
- Zabrze Skansen Guido Bus Station; Buses: 7, 7N, 23, 47, 111, 19, 199
- Zabrze Park Pileckiego Light Rail Station; Trams: 3
- Kopalnia Guido Address: 3 Maja 93, 41-800 Zabrze, Poland
- Kopalnia Guido Contact Number: +48-322714077
- Kopalnia Guido Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!