How to Reach Zadar - The Easiest Way to Reach Zadar
HOW TO GET TO ZADAR
- By Plane: Zadar International Airport serves as a commercial airport and caters to numerous flights from several European countries. It is home to various airlines such as Croatia Airlines, German Wings, Lufthansa, InterSky, Danube Wings, Eurolot, and Ryanair that provides reliable services. There are airport buses that run to the central bus and railway station of the city and very reasonably priced.
- By Train: Railway station of Zadar is situated between Ulica Ante StarÃ„eviÃ„‡a and Ulica Ante StarÃ„eviÃ„‡a and provides commutation from Zagreb and Split. It is not a much preferred mode of commutation among travelers but curious ones can enjoy the scenic view one get to see on the way.
- By Bus: Zadar bus station is located beside the railway station and has frequent buses that run from Zagreb, Split, Sibenik, Pula, and Rijeka. The timetable is available online for tourists.
- By Boat: Boating can be another means for commutation for tourists. Jadrolinja ferries that runs between Dubrovnik and Rijeka. There are also daily ferries from Ancona in Italy. Local Boats are also available for travelers that run till certain destination.
HOW TO GET AROUND ZADAR
- By Bus: Buses are easily available in any part of the city. They are cheap and easy for traveling. During summer the bus service ceases after midnight. Tourists visiting the place during that time must prepare beforehand.
- By Taxi: Taxi services are easily available though they can be quite costly.
- By Car: Cars can be rented by travelers for commutation in Zadar. The city is well maintained making the trip easy and hassle free.
- On Foot: Since Zadar is a relatively small city, backpackers can tread the nearest places on foot and explore it to their liking.
Are you looking for a Zadar travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Zadar
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Zadar. The most preferred mode of transport in Zadar is Walking.
Average distance: 4 km Average time: 26 min
Walking 50%Walking 30 min Driving 7 min Overall average time for 4 kms 37 min
Car 50%Driving 10 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 4 kms 15 min
How to Reach Zadar from Nearby Cities
|Babindub to Zadar||9.78 km||9 mins|
- How to reach Split
- How to reach Cavtat
- How to reach Hvar
- How to reach Opatija
- How to reach Dubrovnik
- How to reach Pula