How to Reach Zadar
HOW TO GET TO ZADAR
- By Plane: Zadar International Airport serves as a commercial airport and caters to numerous flights from several European countries. It is home to various airlines such as Croatia Airlines, German Wings, Lufthansa, InterSky, Danube Wings, Eurolot, and Ryanair that provides reliable services. There are airport buses that run to the central bus and railway station of the city and very reasonably priced.
- By Train: Railway station of Zadar is situated between Ulica Ante StarÃ„eviÃ„‡a and Ulica Ante StarÃ„eviÃ„‡a and provides commutation from Zagreb and Split. It is not a much preferred mode of commutation among travelers but curious ones can enjoy the scenic view one get to see on the way.
- By Bus: Zadar bus station is located beside the railway station and has frequent buses that run from Zagreb, Split, Sibenik, Pula, and Rijeka. The timetable is available online for tourists.
- By Boat: Boating can be another means for commutation for tourists. Jadrolinja ferries that runs between Dubrovnik and Rijeka. There are also daily ferries from Ancona in Italy. Local Boats are also available for travelers that run till certain destination.
HOW TO GET AROUND ZADAR
- By Bus: Buses are easily available in any part of the city. They are cheap and easy for traveling. During summer the bus service ceases after midnight. Tourists visiting the place during that time must prepare beforehand.
- By Taxi: Taxi services are easily available though they can be quite costly.
- By Car: Cars can be rented by travelers for commutation in Zadar. The city is well maintained making the trip easy and hassle free.
- On Foot: Since Zadar is a relatively small city, backpackers can tread the nearest places on foot and explore it to their liking.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Zadar. The most preferred mode of transport in Zadar is Car.
Average distance: 8 km Average time: 15 min
Car 100%Driving 12.5 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 8 kms 15 min
* Some of the data on this page is powered by Numbeo