Narodni Trg U Zadru396 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 23000, Zadar, Croatia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Walking Area, Square, Family And Kids, Tower
Located in the centre of the city, this romanesque style clock tower is a well recognised landmark in Zadar and a highly visited place among tourists. The great square was established in the medieval times and had been bustling with people since then. Today you can see a throngs of people, both foreigners and natives going to the square and busying themselves amid food and shops. Every evening , the place buzz with buskers playing different tunes and music. Visiting here is a good idea if one want to have a nice quiet moment to oneself.
Narodni Trg U Zadru Hours
- Can be visited in morning for a good dine.
How to Reach Narodni Trg U Zadru
- Zadar Autobusni kolodvor
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zadar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zadar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Narodni Trg U Zadru Address: 23000, Zadar, Croatia
- Narodni Trg U Zadru Timing: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Narodni Trg U Zadru(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Narodni Trg U Zadru: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
30.7% of people who visit Zadar include Narodni Trg U Zadru in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
28.78% of people start their Narodni Trg U Zadru visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Narodni Trg U Zadru
72.99% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Narodni Trg U Zadru
People normally club together Church Of St. Krsevan and Museum Of Ancient Glass while planning their visit to Narodni Trg U Zadru.