Perivoj Vladimira NazoraCurrently Open
- Address: 23000, Zadar, Croatia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
One of the most frequented tourist spots in Zadar, it is a huge city park residing just beside the historical centre. Initially called as military park, it has been renovated over the time before and during the invasion of the Italians. It is probably one of the few tourists attractions that still preserve its original essence and has been restored successfully for the most part of it. Visit it for its interesting history, enticing architecture and enthralling surroundings.
Entrance Ticket Details For Perivoj Vladimira Nazora
- Free entry
Perivoj Vladimira Nazora Hours
- Open for morning visits too.
How to Reach Perivoj Vladimira Nazora
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zadar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zadar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Perivoj Vladimira Nazora Address: 23000, Zadar, Croatia
- Perivoj Vladimira Nazora Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Perivoj Vladimira Nazora(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Perivoj Vladimira Nazora: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.59% of people who visit Zadar include Perivoj Vladimira Nazora in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
37.21% of people start their Perivoj Vladimira Nazora visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Perivoj Vladimira Nazora
72.09% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Perivoj Vladimira Nazora
People normally club together Zadar City Gate and Kolovare Beach Zadar while planning their visit to Perivoj Vladimira Nazora.