Punta Rozica Beach48 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Plaža Punta Rožica, Ulica pod Brigon 4, 23205, Bibinje, Croatia, Zadar Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Walking Area, Entertainment, Family And Kids
A small pebbly beach known to welcome hoards of tourists every year. The place is full of zest and life and is perfect for families as the water is shallow and leaves enough room for children to go far into the water and have fun. Various small shops and restaurants decorates the corner of the beach for people who want to eat or buy. The concrete boardwalk in the middle let travelers to lay down and enjoy the view. Though small, The beach is something one must definitely visit during their zadar trip.
Punta Rozica Beach Travel Tips
- Apply sunscreen to avoid sunburns.
- Drink a lot of water.
Punta Rozica Beach Hours
- Early morning visits are fine too.
How to Reach Punta Rozica Beach
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zadar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zadar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Punta Rozica Beach Address: Plaža Punta Rožica, Ulica pod Brigon 4, 23205, Bibinje, Croatia, Zadar
- Punta Rozica Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Punta Rozica Beach(preferred time): 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Punta Rozica Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.72% of people who visit Zadar include Punta Rozica Beach in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
36.36% of people start their Punta Rozica Beach visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Punta Rozica Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Punta Rozica Beach
People normally club together Kolovare Beach Zadar and Benediktinski Samostan Sv. Kuzme I Damjana while planning their visit to Punta Rozica Beach.