St. Simon's ChurchCurrently Open
- Address: Trg Šime Budinica, 23000, Zadar, Croatia Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +385-023211705
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
St. Simon’s church is a tranquil chancel located in the old city of Zadar. The place was an old christian basilica (Roman Catholic church) before being renovated twice- into a gothic style church and again into current architectural adaptation, till now. Though built during 16th and 17th century, the place finds it origin way back in 11th history. Visitors visiting the place can witness this architectural marvel and unique designs. It embodies a calm and peaceful vibe and one can easily find himself mesmerised by it.
Entrance Ticket Details For St. Simon's Church
- Free entry
How to Reach St. Simon's Church
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zadar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zadar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St. Simon's Church Address: Trg Šime Budinica, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
- St. Simon's Church Contact Number: +385-023211705
- St. Simon's Church Timing: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit St. Simon's Church(preferred time): 08:00 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit St. Simon's Church: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.86% of people who visit Zadar include St. Simon's Church in their plan
95% of people start their St. Simon's Church visit around 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see St. Simon's Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St. Simon's Church
People normally also visit Zadar City Museum while planning their trip to St. Simon's Church.