Zadar City Museum31 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Poljana Pape Aleksandra III b.b., 23000, Zadar, Croatia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +385-23251851
- Ticket Price: 20 HRK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
It is considered as one of the oldest museum in Zadar dating back to nineteenth century. Also called as Zadar’s National Museum, it retains cultural and historical artefacts from 13th century to the current excavations. Its historical collection entails both historical objects such as old glass, majolica, utensils and weapons and objects from the recent time such as flags and photographs of the war, publications, posters and badges. Alongside this, visitors can witness four exclusive collections of the museum depicting various aspects of Zadar’s history during their visit to this museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zadar City Museum
- Students- 10,00 KN
- Free of cost for preschool children, retired Civilians, Croatian invalids, members of CMS, ICOM
- Prices may vary depending on the exhibition.
How to Reach Zadar City Museum
- By Taxi
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zadar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zadar and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zadar City Museum Address: Poljana Pape Aleksandra III b.b., 23000, Zadar, Croatia
- Zadar City Museum Contact Number: +385-23251851
- Zadar City Museum Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Zadar City Museum Price: 20 HRK
- Best time to visit Zadar City Museum(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Zadar City Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.4% of people who visit Zadar include Zadar City Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50% of people start their Zadar City Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Zadar City Museum
85% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zadar City Museum
People normally club together The Gold And Silver Of Zadar and Solana Nin Salt Museum while planning their visit to Zadar City Museum.