Archaeological Museum906 Votes Currently Open
- Address: TrgNikolesubicaZrinskog 1, Zagreb, Croatia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +3851-4800003
- Ticket Price: 20 HRK
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museums
They’re going for quantity over quality in this one. With over 400,00 artefacts from various sources, the museum combines ambience and philosophy with its exhibits. That’s not to say there are no famous items; there’s the Liber Linteus (the longest Etruscan inscription in the world with a mummy and the LumbardaPsephisma (a scroll telling the fouding of an ancient Greek colony on the island of Korcula).
- Ground Floor: Numismatic exhibition.
- 2nd Floor: Greek and Roman Collection.
- 3rd Floor: Prehistoric and Egyptian collection.
- Lapidarium: An archaeological park in the courtyard with stone monuments from the Roman Period.
Entrance Ticket Details For Archaeological Museum
- Kids, Students and Pensioners : 10 HRK
- Free entrance on Zagreb day
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zagreb before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zagreb and book an accommodation of your choice.
29.58% of people who visit Zagreb include Archaeological Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
46.75% of people start their Archaeological Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Archaeological Museum
89.04% of people prefer walking in order to reach Archaeological Museum