Dolac Farmer Market1736 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Gornji Grad - Medvescak, Zagreb, Croatia Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Flea Market, Street Market, Street Food
There’s nothing like good ole farmer’s market to get you well and proper into the spirit of a place. The best of the local produce, the choicest of the local meats, the most authentic of the local people they all come together here. It’s right of the Ban Jelagic Square, so access isn’t a problem. If you’ve come around just to experience the bustle, then there are a large number of cafes and restaurants nearby that’ll satiate you. You’ll find that it’s an open air market avoe and sheltered market below. The weekend fish market is apparently to die for.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zagreb before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zagreb and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dolac Farmer Market Address: Gornji Grad - Medvescak, Zagreb, Croatia
- Dolac Farmer Market Timing: 07:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Best time to visit Dolac Farmer Market(preferred time): 07:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit Dolac Farmer Market: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
59.49% of people who visit Zagreb include Dolac Farmer Market in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50.97% of people start their Dolac Farmer Market visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Dolac Farmer Market
53.48% of people prefer walking in order to reach Dolac Farmer Market
People normally club together Museum Of Broken Relationships and Zagreb Cathedral while planning their visit to Dolac Farmer Market.