Events and Festivals in Zagreb
- The INmusic festival will be held in Zagreb this year in the month of June.
- Festival of the Zagreb Philharmonic is a music festival that features artists from around the country. The event is held in May.
- Dance Week Festival is celebrated late May, attracts dance artists from around the world. This is a week long festival.
- Festival of Animated Films (Animafest) is held in June.
- Summer Festival is held in July and August and this is basically a series of concerts and theatrical performances. It is for all to enjoy.
- World Theatre Festival is also held in Zagreb.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Zagreb
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Zagreb
Save 7%Zagreb to Split Private Transfer with Plitvice LakesNew on TripHobo
Join this private tour from Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes and Split. Explore the area's No. 1 UNESCO-listed National Park, also kn...
Save 7%Plitvice Lakes Private Day Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar (or vice versa)New on TripHobo
Join us on a private tour Zagreb Plitvice Lakes Zadar. (or vice versa). Explore the number 1 UNESCO-listed National Park, a...
Save 7%Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke Full-Day Tour from Zagreb125 Reviews
Duration: 9 Hrs
Discover the natural beauty of rural Croatia in this 10-hours tour from Zagreb. Visit the picturesque watermill village ...
Save 7%Zagreb to Split Group Transfer with Plitvice Lakes Tour28 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Save your time and money on an organized sightseeing tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park with transfer from Zagreb to Split ...