Jarun LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Jarun, Zagreb, Croatia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Water Body, Waterfront, Park, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Lake, Boating, Picnic Spot
An incredibly popular hangout with the locals, the lake offers up a plethora of fun (at least, by the standards of Zagreb). Walk, jog, picnic, roller-skate or skateboard that’s the surface of it all. The lake itself is a poplar windsurfing venue; there are spectator stands from which viewers can watch rowing races; pebble beaches surrounding the water that host popular bars. In summer, the water is very popular with swimmers. When you approach the lake, if you head left, you’ll get to the swimming, canoe and paddle boat rental area; if you head right, you get to the pebble beach and windsurfing. There are also a good number of nightclubs around.
How to Reach Jarun Lake
- Tram no. 5 and 17 stop at Jarun.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zagreb before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zagreb and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Jarun Lake Address: Jarun, Zagreb, Croatia
- Jarun Lake Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Jarun Lake(preferred time): 04:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Jarun Lake: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
50% of people who visit Zagreb include Jarun Lake in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
63.64% of people start their Jarun Lake visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Jarun Lake
91.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jarun Lake
People normally club together Museum Of Illusions and Maksimir Park And Zagreb Zoo while planning their visit to Jarun Lake.
People also prefer to end their day with Jarun Lake.