Are you looking for what to do in Zagreb?
PLACES TO SEE
The cultural, religious and commercial cores of Zagreb are Donji grad (lower town) and Gornji grad. Most of the bars, restaurants and tourist sights are found here, making it a great place to start. Zagreb is a museum lover’s paradise and some of the better known ones include the Museum of Broken Relationships, the Mimara Museum and the Archaeological Museum home to over 400,000 objects. Also visit the central cemetery, Mirogoj one of the most impressive cemeteries in the world.
THINGS TO DO
- Tolkien’s House is a stylish and unusual bar where you can drink some hot chocolate.
- Crotian National Theatre presents opera and ballet performances.
- Stadion Maksimir is a popular stadium where major football matches are played.
- BP Club is also very popular with locals and some visitors. There are bands playing every now and again, you have to check in advance.
- Bulldog Cafe is also a great place where you can meet with friends, great entertainment and lots of cool drinks.
Below we have a list of things to do in Zagreb and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Zagreb getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Zagreb with confidence.