Gubalowka133 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Zakopane, Poland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids
The Gubalowka mountain range near Zakopane is full of outdoor activities and fun for those visiting the city. In summer, the mountain is covered with a thick green cover and almost the whole range can be seen from the peaks. The Butorowy Wierch, the lift car to navigate up till the peak, is in use throughout the year. In summer, it takes hikers up to the peak from where they can enjoy the stunning views and climb down the nearby mountains. In winter, the cable car ferries people going up for skiing. A sand covered area on the mountain, also known as the beach, is the highest beach in the country. There are sunbeds here to soak up the sun. You can either spend time relaxing or hunting for an adventure on this mountain.
Gubalowka Travel Tips
- The mountain may be closed in the harsh weather seasons. Check with locals before visiting.
- Cable car tickets can be purchased in advance in Zakopane.
- Skiing is also taught here.
How to Reach Gubalowka
- You can hire a car to taxi to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zakopane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zakopane and book an accommodation of your choice.