Kasprowy Wierch Cable CarCurrently Open
- Address: Kuźnice 14, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 13 USD
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Cable Car
Kaspowy Wierch is cable car service to reach the top of the Gubalowka mountain for skiing near Zakopane. The peak of this mountain is home to some popular tourist attractions and hence a cable car service was started here for tourist convenience. This cable car can take visitors to the summit in around 15 minutes, including a change in Myslenickie Turnie. Once on the top, visitors can check out the meteorological observatory, the building on the highest altitude in Poland. Adventure junkies can climb down the Cicha Valley Pass and be mesmerised by the views of the mountain from here. Tuck into a scrumptious meal at the terrace restaurant on the top of the mountain. It is closed in the harsh weather seasons since the mountain scales a very high altitude.
Kasprowy Wierch Cable Car Travel Tips
- Cable car tickets can be brought in advance. There is a ticket vending machine for the cable car in Zakopane.
- There is a heavy rush to visit the mountain in summer.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kasprowy Wierch Cable Car
- Children and seniors ticket: 11 USD
How to Reach Kasprowy Wierch Cable Car
- You can hire a car to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zakopane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zakopane and book an accommodation of your choice.