Willa Oksza144 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hr. Władysława Zamoyskiego 25, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-692029817
- Ticket Price: 2 USD
- Tags: Art Gallery, Museums, Family And Kids
Oksza Villa was formerly the residence of a wealthy official in Zakopane, Wincenty Kossakowski. It was built towards the end of the 19th century and as per the design made by Stanislaw Witkiewicz. It reflects the Zakopane style of construction in timber. The house was purchased by the government after the Second World War and converted into a museum. Today, it is used as an art gallery. The interiors itself have been redone in the way they were during the glory days of the house and hence make a wonderful sight. A trip to this museum is a lesson in Zakopane culture.
Willa Oksza Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available for an extra charge.
How to Reach Willa Oksza
- You can hire a minibus or taxi to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zakopane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zakopane and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Willa Oksza Address: Hr. Władysława Zamoyskiego 25, 34-500 Zakopane, Poland
- Willa Oksza Contact Number: +48-692029817
- Willa Oksza Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Willa Oksza Price: 2 USD
- Best time to visit Willa Oksza(preferred time): 02:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!