Cheetah's RockCurrently Closed
- Address: Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Timings: 02:15 pm - 06:45 pm Details
- Phone: +255-778875681
- Ticket Price: 160 USD
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Cheetah's Rock - Review
Cheetah’s Rock is an adventure tour for families visiting Zanzibar. Unlike most zoos, visitors can interact with the animals in the open. The wild inhabitants here are either rescued or donated to the institution. The most popular animals on the list are the cheetah Tyson, the white lion and the zebra. To ensure a beautiful and peaceful experience, the tour takes in only a limited number of people. After the welcoming refreshments and debriefing, guests are taken to meet the animals directly. Here you will see the methods of training animals without violence along with the various performances but up by them. You can enter the enclosure of younger animals but the fully-grown beasts can be seen only from the safety barrier. You can click tons of photos with of the animals.
Cheetah's Rock Information
- Cheetah’s rock is open only on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- You may not be able to connect on call due to weak signals. Contact them via email instead.
- This activity is not for children below 15 years.
- Online booking is the only option for taking the tour.
- Credit cards are not accepted for payment.
- Rains may sometimes lead to tour cancellations.
- Wear sturdy durable clothes. Avoid abayas and jewellery.
- Trainers and boots are ideal footwear for the tour.
- Additional contact No: +255 757962590
Cheetah's Rock Ticket Prices
- Ticket price of 160$ per person includes transportation (both ways) from Zanzibar.
- Transportation from remote locations might have a surcharge of 20 $ per car (not per person).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cheetah's Rock
82.31% of people who visit Zanzibar include Cheetah's Rock in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
86.89% of people start their Cheetah's Rock visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Cheetah's Rock
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cheetah's Rock
Cheetah's Rock Trips
Cheetah's Rock, Zanzibar Reviews
Amazing place. A once in a lifetime experience. You are actually in the same enclosures as the animals. Jenny is truly passionate and cares for all the animals. Whatever you do do not miss going to Cheetah's rock.
Great place, the hosts care about the animals. This place is a must to visit if you're ever in Tanzania.
Jenny is an excellent host with her very direct and informative style and unexpected directions, such as: "smell the bushbabies!", "feed the apple to the hyena!" and "ignore the lion to your left!" :D Unforgettable experience, not only because of the animals you meet, but because the information you receive. It is stunning how for one person's compassion and devotion can go. Thank you for having us!
What an inspirational and admirable experience. Highly recommended to all nature and animal lover's. Ad to your bucket list as a must do!
Wow!!! What an amazing experience ,If you are looking for conservation there is no better place.All the information and the animals are top quality,nothing better.The tour is about 4 hours and before you know it ,its all over.Most definitely a must for any animal lover that visits Zanzibar.And off course having a glass of bubbles with Tyson the cheetah will blow your mind. WOW.WOW.WOW