Cheetah's RockCurrently Closed
- Address: Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Timings: 02:15 pm - 06:45 pm Details
- Phone: +255-778875681
- Ticket Price: 160 USD
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Cheetah’s Rock is an adventure tour for families visiting Zanzibar. Unlike most zoos, visitors can interact with the animals in the open. The wild inhabitants here are either rescued or donated to the institution. The most popular animals on the list are the cheetah Tyson, the white lion and the zebra. To ensure a beautiful and peaceful experience, the tour takes in only a limited number of people. After the welcoming refreshments and debriefing, guests are taken to meet the animals directly. Here you will see the methods of training animals without violence along with the various performances but up by them. You can enter the enclosure of younger animals but the fully-grown beasts can be seen only from the safety barrier. You can click tons of photos with of the animals.
- Cheetah’s rock is open only on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday.
- You may not be able to connect on call due to weak signals. Contact them via email instead.
- This activity is not for children below 15 years.
- Online booking is the only option for taking the tour.
- Credit cards are not accepted for payment.
- Rains may sometimes lead to tour cancellations.
- Wear sturdy durable clothes. Avoid abayas and jewellery.
- Trainers and boots are ideal footwear for the tour.
- Additional contact No: +255 757962590
- Ticket price of 160$ per person includes transportation (both ways) from Zanzibar.
- Transportation from remote locations might have a surcharge of 20 $ per car (not per person).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.95% of people who visit Zanzibar include Cheetah's Rock in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
86.89% of people start their Cheetah's Rock visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Cheetah's Rock
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cheetah's Rock
Awesome experience. All the animals are in perfect condition, and most important they all look happy and love their 'owners'. You really learn a lot about the animal's lifestyle and care through the tour, and also hear the sad stories behind these rescued animals. For the people who love wild life and animals on general this is the perfect place to visit!
One of the best places to visit in Zanzibar in my opinion. I loved the passion of the team for animals and all the animals seem perfectly happy. It was a great experience and worth the price to enter.
a wonderful place and people who really love these animals and give them their heart. I recommend visiting Cheetahs to anyone who loves animals. I am grateful for what you do!
Wonderful place and people. The interaction with the different animals where very respectful to them and showed how much they loved their animals. The different animal encounters are very impressive and out of this world. If had stayed longer in Zanzibar I would have loved to return there. Definitely I wiĺl on my next stay.
Amazing experience. Well worth the trip. Very informative, generous, and loving people working there. The woman, Jenny, who started the entire organization is truly dedicated and a hero to animal and wildlife preservation.