Jambiani BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Jambiani, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids
Jambiani Beach - Review
If you want to stay away from crowded beaches, Jambiani Beach is one option for you. Situated in the south-eastern coast of Zanzibar, this village is devoid of underwater activities and tourists. You will find the local dhows that will take you to see the coral reefs adjoining the land. You can spot starfish, sea urchins, colourful tropical fish or even octopuses if you are lucky. Stroll along the beach in the morning to catch the beautiful sunrise. The tidal waters here go very far in and you can enjoy field games on the beach.
Jambiani Beach Information
- Keep in mind to dress modestly.
- Do not collect seashells from the beach, they provide homes for various sea creatures. Avoid buying shells from those selling them.
How To reach Jambiani Beach by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi or car to reach here. Dala-dalas are also available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jambiani Beach
88.4% of people who visit Zanzibar include Jambiani Beach in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.31% of people start their Jambiani Beach visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jambiani Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jambiani Beach