Mtoni Palace Ruins, Zanzibar
About Mtoni Palace Ruins, Zanzibar
Mtoni Palace Ruins, Zanzibar - Address, Phone Number
Address: Malawi Rd, Stone Town, Tanzania
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 218 times in trip plans
Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Princess Salme’s European life is documented in a museum dedicated to her but the Omani princess was born in the Mtoni Palace of Zanzibar, every inch the Omani princess. The palace is unoccupied and lies in ruins, but glimpses to Princess Salme’s ancestral home are easily available. You can visit the spice plantations on the property or attend the sunset concert if you have prior bookings. Based on demand, a sunset dinner is also arranged on the beach post the concert. Do check out the Princess’ Persian baths and the gardens. Depending on its availability, tourists can also visit the coffee plantations of Bububu, where the princess would spend a lot of her time.
Mtoni Palace Ruins Information
- A guide is compulsory when visiting the ruins.
- If you want to have lunch included in the tour, it is mandatory to book it at least a day in advance.
How To reach Mtoni Palace Ruins by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi or car to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Mtoni Palace Ruins, Zanzibar Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- House Of Wonders
- The Rock
- Pongwe Bay Resort
- Zanzibar Kite Paradise - Kitesurf Center
- Scuba Do Zanzibar
- Hamamni Persian Baths
- Kiwengwa Caves
- Stone Town, Zanzibar
- Mbweni Ruins
- Zanzibar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Zanzibar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Zanzibar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Zanzibar