Mtoni Palace RuinsCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Malawi Rd, Stone Town, Tanzania, Zanzibar
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +255-242250140
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Ancient Ruin, Family And Kids
About Mtoni Palace Ruins, Zanzibar
Princess Salme’s European life is documented in a museum dedicated to her but the Omani princess was born in the Mtoni Palace of Zanzibar, every inch the Omani princess. The palace is unoccupied and lies in ruins, but glimpses to Princess Salme’s ancestral home are easily available. You can visit the spice plantations on the property or attend the sunset concert if you have prior bookings. Based on demand, a sunset dinner is also arranged on the beach post the concert. Do check out the Princess’ Persian baths and the gardens. Depending on its availability, tourists can also visit the coffee plantations of Bububu, where the princess would spend a lot of her time.
Mtoni Palace Ruins Information
- A guide is compulsory when visiting the ruins.
- If you want to have lunch included in the tour, it is mandatory to book it at least a day in advance.
How To reach Mtoni Palace Ruins by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi or car to get here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Mtoni Palace Ruins
95% of people who visit Zanzibar include Mtoni Palace Ruins in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60.52% of people start their Mtoni Palace Ruins visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Mtoni Palace Ruins
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mtoni Palace Ruins
Mtoni Palace Ruins Map
Mtoni Palace Ruins Trips
Mtoni Palace Ruins, Zanzibar Reviews
All QuestionsMtoni palace ruins
- Mackenthun Farms
- Weaver Christ Z
- Stoltzfus Christ
- Bible Baptist Church
- Grand Isle Shipyard
- Kimball Lawrence Rev
- Us Government
- Irenes Women Of Faith Foundation
- Parish Center For The Arts
- United Congregation Of Friends
- Trinity Community Church
- Charity & Faith Through Jesus
- Freedom Field-Ia52
- Bethlehem Baptist Parsonage
- Frozen Ropes Training Center