Nakupenda Beach308 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Family And Kids, Snorkeling
Nakupenda beach is one of the many beaches in Zanzibar that has clear, blue waters and pure white sands. The waters are ideal for swimming and snorkelling. In case you visit in the morning, you are likely to spot dolphins in the water. You can swim with these gentle mammals if you want. There are chefs on the beach who can cook you some delicious and fresh seafood. All in all, if you want to spend a calm day relaxing near the sea, Nakupenda is the beach for you.
Nakupenda Beach Travel Tips
- Try to visit this beach in the evening.
- Do not wander alone here, especially at night.
- You can enjoy a picnic on this beach as it is quiet except for occasional tourists.
- Hit the beach in the morning if you are interested in seeing dolphins.
How to Reach Nakupenda Beach
- Hire a boat get to the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
34.84% of people who visit Zanzibar include Nakupenda Beach in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
67.67% of people start their Nakupenda Beach visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nakupenda Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nakupenda Beach