Nakupenda Beach, Zanzibar
About Nakupenda Beach, Zanzibar
Nakupenda Beach, Zanzibar - Address
Address: Stone Town, Zanzibar
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 291 times in trip plans
Beach, Family And Kids, Snorkeling
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Nakupenda beach is one of the many beaches in Zanzibar that has clear, blue waters and pure white sands. The waters are ideal for swimming and snorkelling. In case you visit in the morning, you are likely to spot dolphins in the water. You can swim with these gentle mammals if you want. There are chefs on the beach who can cook you some delicious and fresh seafood. All in all, if you want to spend a calm day relaxing near the sea, Nakupenda is the beach for you.
Nakupenda Beach Information
- Try to visit this beach in the evening.
- Do not wander alone here, especially at night.
- You can enjoy a picnic on this beach as it is quiet except for occasional tourists.
- Hit the beach in the morning if you are interested in seeing dolphins.
How To reach Nakupenda Beach by Public Transport
- Hire a boat get to the beach.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Nakupenda Beach, Zanzibar Reviews - Write a Review
Recommended excursion if you come to zanzibar!!
Been her with safari blue, it was day trip to many places and one of the programs to stop for one hour at nakupenda beach. It's amazing mid of the sea very small and the white sand is amazing. Wish if the trip was longer to enjoy. Recommend to visit if you go to Zanzibar
- Nearby Attractions
- Palace Museum
- Mangapwani Coral Cave
- Marahubi Palace
- Hellen Art Gallery
- Old Fort
- House Of Wonders
- The Rock
- Pongwe Bay Resort
- Zanzibar Kite Paradise - Kitesurf Center
- Scuba Do Zanzibar
- Zanzibar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Zanzibar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Zanzibar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Zanzibar