Paje Beach, Zanzibar
About Paje Beach, Zanzibar
Paje Beach, Zanzibar - Address
Address: Paje, Zanzibar
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 223 times in trip plans
Beach, Waterfront, View Point, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Paje is a beach on the east coast of Zanzibar. Known for its Swahili style of construction, Paje is a fishing village where time stops still. Walk along the lanes of the village and note the tiny details of fisherman community. Most tourists opt for kitesurfing on the beach and there are instructors available if you do not know the sport. Every evening, the men in the village gather for a game of football on the beach. Young boys participate in these matches too. Post the game, participants head out for drinks together. You can shop for various Zanzibarian art and crafts in this village.
Paje Beach Information
- Be sure to ask permission of you are clicking photos of the locals.
- Check the weather conditions before kitesurfing.
How To reach Paje Beach by Public Transport
- You can get here by taxi, minibus or the local dala-dala.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Paje Beach, Zanzibar Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Marahubi Palace
- Hellen Art Gallery
- Old Fort
- House Of Wonders
- The Rock
- Pongwe Bay Resort
- Zanzibar Kite Paradise - Kitesurf Center
- Scuba Do Zanzibar
- Hamamni Persian Baths
- Kiwengwa Caves
- Zanzibar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Zanzibar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Zanzibar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Zanzibar