Princess Salme Museum At Emerson On Hurumzi, Zanzibar
About Princess Salme Museum At Emerson On Hurumzi, Zanzibar
Princess Salme Museum At Emerson On Hurumzi, Zanzibar - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Hurumzi street 236-239, P.O Box 3417, Zanzibar
Ticket Price: 10 USD
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 253 times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Right next to the hotel Emerson on Hurumzi is the Princess Salme Museum. She was a daughter of the Sultan of Oman who ruled his country from the island of Zanzibar. Princess Salme eloped from here and married a German merchant. Post his death three years later, she wrote her autobiography in which she provides a detailed picture of the social situation in Zanzibar when she lived here. She also drew comparisons between life in Germany and of that in the island of Zanzibar. The museum is based on her life and provides information about her descendants as well.
Princess Salme Museum At Emerson On Hurumzi Information
- Opt for a tour of the museum with the curator.
Princess Salme Museum At Emerson On Hurumzi Ticket Prices
- The aforementioned price is for a tour of the museum with the curator.
- For 5 USD, you can visit the museum on your own.
How To reach Princess Salme Museum At Emerson On Hurumzi by Public Transport
- You can hire a car to get to this location or access it on foot.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
Princess Salme Museum At Emerson On Hurumzi, Zanzibar Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Zanzibar Land Animal Park
- Palace Museum
- Mangapwani Coral Cave
- Marahubi Palace
- Hellen Art Gallery
- Old Fort
- House Of Wonders
- The Rock
- Pongwe Bay Resort
- Zanzibar Kite Paradise - Kitesurf Center
- Zanzibar Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Zanzibar
- What to See in 48 Hours in Zanzibar
- What to See in 72 Hours in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 5 Days in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 6 Days in Zanzibar
- How to Spend 7 Days in Zanzibar