Zanzibar Land Animal ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Near Jozani National Park, Zanzibar, Tanzania
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Family And Kids, Nature
Zanzibar’s forest are treasure troves when it comes to animals. The vast tracts of green land and forests allow plenty of animals to seek shelter. Zala National Park is an animal shelter that houses endangered animal species and works towards increasing their numbers. Animals like chameleons, tortoises, crabs, monitor lizards and frogs have been included in the park’s list of attractions. The park’s ranger Muhammad can give you a personal tour and show you his methods of conserving these animals and multiplying their population. If you feel adventurous, try looking at the jumbo-sized pythons with Muhammed. They are guaranteed to give you an experience of a lifetime.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zanzibar Land Animal Park
- Move along in groups in the park.
- Stick to the guide or Muhammed and follow their instructions diligently.
- If you have any books that will help in protecting these species, you can donate them to the park.
- You can give grants for aiding the conservation process as well.
How to Reach Zanzibar Land Animal Park
- Hire a taxi to reach here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zanzibar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zanzibar and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.11% of people who visit Zanzibar include Zanzibar Land Animal Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.83% of people start their Zanzibar Land Animal Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Zanzibar Land Animal Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zanzibar Land Animal Park