Alma Mater MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Plaza la Seo, 5, 50001 Zaragoza, Spain Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-976399488
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
It is one of the recent museums that has become quite popular with tourists. The Alma Mater Museum was established on 2011 and revolves around the aspects of archbishopric of Zaragoza. The place is home to a large number of exhibits, showcasing religious artefacts and items used by priests and bishops during old days. Apart from these, you will also find a lot of content on the history of Zaragoza, especially about the time of French invasion in Spain. The place is clean and you will find it very easy to navigate. Many of the displays too are bilingual for tourists who prefers a certain language. Those who are into religion and wish to learn more must definitely make it a stop here. Go for a guided tour, make some rounds and click some pictures while you are at it. Great to come with family and children!
Entrance Ticket Details For Alma Mater Museum
- Guided tour: 5 Euros
- Groups (12+ people), Seniors(65+), Children under 18, holders of a youth card, holders of the student card, handicapped and large families: 3 Euros
- Free for diocesan priests, children up to 7 years old and unemployed.
- Entrance to the cafeteria has free access.
Alma Mater Museum Hours
Patio del Museo:
- Tuesday to Saturday: 9.30 a.m. to 8.00 p.m.
- Sundays: 9.30 am to 2.30 pm
- Closed on Monday
How to Reach Alma Mater Museum
- Bus Station- (997)-P Echegaray 112
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zaragoza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zaragoza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alma Mater Museum Address: Plaza la Seo, 5, 50001 Zaragoza, Spain
- Alma Mater Museum Contact Number: +34-976399488
- Alma Mater Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Alma Mater Museum Price: 3 EUR
- Best time to visit Alma Mater Museum(preferred time): 11:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Alma Mater Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!