Calle De Alfonso ICurrently Open
- Address: Calle de Alfonso I, 50003 Zaragoza, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
It is the main street in the old quarters of Zaragoza and one of the most popular places in the city. Calle Alfonso I is quite frequented by historians and curious souls who wish to learn more about the country and its history as there are plenty of archaic in the area. The streets here are also donned with cafes and boutiques, making it quite popular among foodies and shoppers. Walk through the district and pick out of the marvellous souvenirs found here. End your visit with Basilica del Pilar, a plaza located at the end and climb up to its top to get a panoramic view of the city. The beautiful streets look even more prominent from its top. The hustle and bustle brings such a liveliness in the environment that you won’t mind staying here a little more that you previously planned.
How to Reach Calle De Alfonso I
- Bus Station- (082)- C/Constitucion 17
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zaragoza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zaragoza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Calle De Alfonso I Address: Calle de Alfonso I, 50003 Zaragoza, Spain
- Calle De Alfonso I Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Calle De Alfonso I(preferred time): 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Calle De Alfonso I: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!