Calle De Los Heroes Del SilencioCurrently Open
- Address: Calle Heroes del Silencio, 50008 Zaragoza, Spain Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
If you are a fan of the famous Zaragoza band- Heroes of Silence, you must definitely come here as it is dedicated to it. It is this street where they started with their bowling spins while there were a lot of dens here that time. Now, though, you will hardly find any to enjoy some tricks of the past. Those who are not into music and band can still visit and learn a thing or two about one of the best bands to have existed in Zaragoza. You can even interact with locals who will tell you with great enthusiasm about the various pursuits of the music players. Ensure to give it a visit, walk around and learn more about this street of legends.
Entrance Ticket Details For Calle De Los Heroes Del Silencio
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Calle De Los Heroes Del Silencio
- Bus Station- Tenor Fleta 3
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zaragoza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zaragoza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Calle De Los Heroes Del Silencio Address: Calle Heroes del Silencio, 50008 Zaragoza, Spain
- Calle De Los Heroes Del Silencio Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Calle De Los Heroes Del Silencio(preferred time): 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Calle De Los Heroes Del Silencio: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!