Calle San Vicente De PaulCurrently Open
- Address: 50620 Zaragoza, Spain Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +34-976291434
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
Talking about the strangest attractions in Zaragoza, Calle San Vicente de Paul surely takes the cake here. It is probably the only modern street in the city that is home to no attraction. Yes, not even one! You can easily pass it on your visit from Ebro. The street is no less of fun though. Decked with shops, restaurants, bars and what not! The street marks itself as a bustling place for both tourists and natives to come, have fun and relax. Shopper will love to shop their heart out here! Moreover, there is a little something for everyone here, so it is perfect for family visits too. You can meander around exploring the items and locals shop or simply take a walk, letting the hustle and laughter unwind your worries. At the end of it all, a nice dig into some scrumptious meal in one of the many restaurants will surely make you feel better. Buy a souvenir too that can remind you of your ultimate stay in Zaragoza.
How to Reach Calle San Vicente De Paul
- Bus Station- (216)- Ramon Y Cajal
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zaragoza before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zaragoza and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Calle San Vicente De Paul Address: 50620 Zaragoza, Spain
- Calle San Vicente De Paul Contact Number: +34-976291434
- Calle San Vicente De Paul Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Calle San Vicente De Paul: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!