Events and Festivals in Zaragoza
- Las Fiestas del Pilar: To honor the Virgin of the Pillar, this festival is celebrated in the month of October. It is believed that Virgin Mary visited this region, and to celebrate this event, the entire town is decorated with flowers and lights.
- Reyes Magos: Commonly called as Three Kings, this festival sees floats on the streets, music and wine, parades and theatre for children. It is said that the Three Kings visit to bless the town and leave behind gifts for the children. This festival is celebrated in January.
- Easter Week: A week just before easter sees the town in a different kind of energy. With its history dating back a couple of centuries, you will get to see celebrations, processions, music and food at its very best!
- Festival of San Valero: Also celebrated in January, this festival celebrates the city’s patron saint. Theatre, folk music and traditional recipes are the highlights of this festival.
- Fiestas de Primavera: Celebrated every May, this festival marks the beginning of spring. It is the best time to experience the local food, music and culture.
Zaragoza Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Zaragoza
Save 7%Zaragoza olive oil tour & Visit to Belchite town
Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
DISCOVER THE SECRETS OF SPANISH OLIVE OIL AND LEARN ABOUT THE FASCINATING HISTORY OF BELCHITE!Duringthis full-day journey I w...
Save 7%Zaragoza Wine tasting and tapas in the ancient city
Duration: 3 Hrs
This culinary and cultural experience in Zaragoza is all about the influence from the city's surrounding Northern and Eastern...
Save 7%Zaragoza Midday market tour and spanish cooking classNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
LIVING LIKE A LOCAL IN ZARAGOZA BY LEARNING TO COOK A SPANISH MEAL!During this 4-hour culinary experience I'll take you on a ...
Save 7%Private Walking Tour of ZaragozaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
Spend 4-hours exploring the beautiful monuments and sights of Zaragoza with your own official tour guide. This walking tour g...
- Events & Festivals in Huesca
- Events & Festivals in Alcaniz
- Events & Festivals in Pamplona
- Events & Festivals in Logrono
- Events & Festivals in San Sebastian
- Events & Festivals in Burgos