How to Reach Zaragoza
- By Air: Zaragoza Airport connects the city with all the major tourist destinations like Alicante, Madrid, Frankfurt, La Coruna, Palma de Mallorca and Tenerife. Like any other small city, this airport has flights coming in just once everyday, and so, people often prefer to fly to Barcelona or Madrid as they can reach Zaragoza in just a couple of hours.
- By Train: Delicias station is one of the most important train station in the city. With almost all trains stopping here, you will find easy commute options to not only Madrid and Barcelona, but also to the surrounding cities like Logrono, Huesca, Pamplona, Teruel, Bilbao and Valencia.
- By Bus: Regularly scheduled buses connect Zaragoza to Bilbao, Valencia, Madrid, Tarbes, Barcelona, Lourdes, Pau and Oloron too.
- By Car: Free speedways make for good connectivity to all the major cities.
- By Bus- The best way to explore all the major attractions of the city, would be to take the sightseeing bus. Affordable and easy, you can move around the city using these.
- By Taxi- Taxis are very common, and the services are prompt, comfortable and affordable.
- By Bicycle- Bicycles are available on rent online as well as near the city center.
- On Foot- the best way to get around the city is on foot. Since it is a small town, you are free to explore the nooks and corners of this place at your own pace.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Zaragoza. The most preferred mode of transport in Zaragoza is Walking.
Average distance: 2.86 km Average time: 11.6 min
Walking 50%Walking 6.33 min Overall average time for 0.77 kms 6.33 min
Car 16.67%Driving 19 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 10 kms 24 min
Bike 16.67%Bike 10 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 2 kms 15 min