Events and Festivals in Zell Am See
- Saalfelden Jazz Festival : Considered to be one of Europe’s most prestigious jazz festivals, this festival takes place at multiple venues such as concert halls, in the fields and mountain pastures.
- Harvest Festival : Taking place between the ends of August to the end of October, the Harvest festival is the most famous festival in the region. During this, you can enjoy hiking from farm to farm along with enjoying the tastes of the region and the season. The festival takes place in 78 different communities and showcases the culture of Austria.
- Wednesday Festivals : This festival is celebrated on every Wednesday during the summer months where you can find live music, lots of delicious food and plenty of fun.
- Salzburg Festival : Time for some literary indulgence! The Salzburg festival is a prominent festival of music and drama which was established in 1920. The festival is held each summer within the Austrian town of Salzburg.
- Fireworks : There is a weekly display of fireworks which takes place during the summer holidays over the lake. It’s a spectacular display on the transparent waters of Zell am See Lake.
- Kaprun Castle Festival : Kaprun castle celebrates the Salzburg's best medieval fair that takes place in the end of July every year. The festival is celebrated with people in medieval sartorial set ups and concerts within the old historic walls.
Trip plans for Zell Am See
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Zell Am See
Events & Festivals in Top Cities in Austria
- Events & Festivals in Vienna
- Events & Festivals in Klagenfurt
- Events & Festivals in Hallstatt
- Events & Festivals in Linz
- Events & Festivals in Bregenz
- Events & Festivals in Salzburg