- Address: Town Square 5700, Zell am See, Austria
- Timings: 01:30 pm - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +43-6645862706
- Ticket Price: 3 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Ancient Ruin
Situated in the Vogtturm tower, the heritage museum displays an extensive collection of local regional history and culture. Spread in four floors, the museum is a must visit in order to understand the heritage of Salzburg region. The tower in itself is considered to be 1000 years old with its first documented mention in the year 926 as an escape tower. This is the oldest building in the city and it is conjectured that it might have served as a military base once.
Entrance Ticket Details For Heimatmuseum
- Special prices for children, youths and families.
- With showing the Zell am See-Kaprun card or/and the guest card you get a reduction of 10% on the entrance fee.
How to Reach Heimatmuseum
- Nearest train station : Zell am See train station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zell Am See before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zell Am See and book an accommodation of your choice.
45.45% of people who visit Zell Am See include Heimatmuseum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
68.69% of people start their Heimatmuseum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Heimatmuseum
93.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Heimatmuseum