Kaprun MuseumCurrently Open
Kaprun museum is set in a 400 years old farmhouse, which was left to decay for a long time. However, the building was resurrected when the Kaprun municipal council purchased it and turned it into a site of historical interest. The points of interest inside the museum are:
- The first room : The room is dedicated to archaeology and hold exhibits belonging to Bronze Age. Here, you shall find tools and jewellery.
- Exhibition on history of Kaprun as a tourist location.
- Advent of modernism in Kaprun with 20th century power supplies of electricity in the region.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kaprun Museum
- Adults with guest card : € 3.90
- Children (6-15 years) : €3(without guest card), €2.70(with guest card)
Kaprun Museum Hours
- The museum is open for public only on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Guided tours for groups by appointment at any time.
How to Reach Kaprun Museum
- Buses from Postplatz, Zell am See (30 minutes)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zell Am See before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zell Am See and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.97% of people who visit Zell Am See include Kaprun Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
73.44% of people start their Kaprun Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kaprun Museum
91.3% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kaprun Museum