Kitzsteinhorn MountainCurrently Open
- Address: Zell am See, Austria
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +43-65478621
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mountain, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
About Kitzsteinhorn Mountain, Zell Am See
The Ski area on the foot of Kitzsteinhorn is one of Europe’s most famous regions for skiing. The central attraction of Zell am See, this glacier ski area has an altitude of 2900m. This mountain belongs to the main chain of the Alps in the district of Kaprun, Salzburg, Austria. You can reach the summit through the cable car available at the Valley Station. There is a viewing platform on the roof of the station which offers beautiful views of the mountains around. As you reach the Ski Resort, there are various activities in which you can indulge in:
- Skiing : This Glacier has been Austria’s first glacier Ski region.
- Snow Boarding
- At the top station of the rope way you will find a cinema showing impressive pictures of Kitzsteinhorn Mountain.
- You can know more about the region of Zell am See-Kaprun through national park’s gallery.
- Ice Camping : There are igloos in which you can enjoy drinks.
- You can visit the biggest snow parks of the Alps here.
- Free Riding
- You can also have a look at the Castle of kaprun and The Romanesque eastern tower “Turn ze Chaprunne”.
Kitzsteinhorn Mountain Information
- The operating times of all cable cars and lifts depend on the current weather and snow situation.
- Ski service starts usually in the fall season when snow conditions are sufficient.
- For hikers and day guests the Kitzsteinhorn is open all year around.
- There is a free Ski bus service from October to May.
Kitzsteinhorn Mountain Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices for Cable ways, lifts and Ski passes vary from year to year. Refer to the Glacier Kitzsteinhorn Skiing Resort site for the current ticket prices.
Kitzsteinhorn Mountain Opening and Closing Hours
- Cable Cars Valley – Alpincenter : 8:15am – 4:30pm(last return trip from Alpincenter)
- Information Alpincenter : Daily 8:15am – 4:00pm
- Headquaters Kitzsteinhorn : Monday till Thursday 8:00am – 5pm, Friday 8:00am – 4pm
- Cash desk valley station : Daily 8:00am – 4:30pm
How To reach Kitzsteinhorn Mountain by Public Transport
- Bus Line No 660 shuttles every hour between Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn.
- Train service : Glacier Railways
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zell Am See before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zell Am See and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Kitzsteinhorn Mountain
95% of people who visit Zell Am See include Kitzsteinhorn Mountain in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
47.28% of people start their Kitzsteinhorn Mountain visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kitzsteinhorn Mountain
94.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kitzsteinhorn Mountain
Kitzsteinhorn Mountain Map
Kitzsteinhorn Mountain Trips
1 View19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Vienna, Hallstatt, Salzburg, St MorBy: Guest UserCity: Vienna, Hallstatt, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Zell Am See, St Moritz
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Germany, France, Switzerland, AustrBy: Hassan OtaifCity: Munich, Strasbourg, Intragna, Zell Am See, Vienna
Kitzsteinhorn Mountain, Zell Am See Reviews
All QuestionsKitzsteinhorn mountain
Find places near Kitzsteinhorn Mountain, Zell Am See
Alpincenter -2.813 km away
Big Apple -2.801 km away
Gletschermühle -2.872 km away
Bella Vista -0.641 km away
Gipfel Restaurant -0.652 km away
- Eysn Vermessungsbüro Vermessungsbüros / Geometer
- Plattenwerferverein Zell Am See
- Barbara Scheicher
- Club Alpentennis Erwin Schmiderer
- Kunst & Antiquitäten Galerie GmbH & Co
- AMPERE Gastronomie GmbH
- Panorama Camp Zell Am See
- Salzburger Golfverband
- Schibobclub Zell Am See
- Stadtbücherei Zell Am See
- Schiffahrtsunternehmung Bootsbau- Vermietung Kern Hans-Peter
- Skorup Kirke
- Skorup Sogns Menighedsråd
- Libraries – Fårvang Bibliotek In Fårvang
- KFUM & K I Fårvang
- Skorup Og Tvilum Sogne
- Simone Hoppe Dressage
- Tvilum Sogns Menighedsråd
- HD Camp
- Munke Bjergby Og Kirke Flinterup Sogne
- Ryttergårdens Rideskole
- Simon Nielsen Racing
- Museum Sønderjylland
- Galerie Erz
- Mjolden Sogns Menighedsråd