Schmittenhohe MountainCurrently Open
- Address: Kitzbuhel Alps, Zell am See, Austria
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
With its height of 2,000m, Schmittenhohe serves as the local mountain of Zell am See and is considered to be one of those points through which you can have the most beautiful panoramic view of Austria. The mountain offers an ultimate experience for those people who want to indulge into skiing. Every year, from November to mid-April, the mountain receives a number of tourists. During the summers, you can also register for a hiking Eldorado. If you do not wish to indulge into winter sports or hiking, you can still enjoy the beautiful views which surround this mountain. Apart from skiing and hiking, there a number of activities which you can find here :
- Hang gliding and paragliding.
- There is a hiking trail named “Schmidolins Feuertaufe” which consists of 11 adventure stations, such as the dragon slide and the fire bridge.
- “Discgolf”, which is a combination of golf and Frisbee, guarantees thrills and bags of fun for the entire family.
- You can also find numerous mountain restaurants which offer Austrian delicacies.
Entrance Ticket Details For Schmittenhohe Mountain
- Lift Tickets : From € 23.00 to € 47.00
How to Reach Schmittenhohe Mountain
- Buses from Zell am See postplatz to Schmittenhohe (30 minutes).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zell Am See before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zell Am See and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Zell Am See include Schmittenhohe Mountain in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
36.45% of people start their Schmittenhohe Mountain visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Schmittenhohe Mountain
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Schmittenhohe Mountain