The Votter’s Oldtimer Museum is located on 1,400 m² of land on the grounds that are associated with the Hotel Votters. The museum is dedicated to vintage cars and introduces its visitors to their respective histories. It displays around 200 exhibits from the 50's to the 70's of which the main highlights are:
- Old Kitzsteinhorn cable car known as “Gletscherbahn”.
- An apartment from the 50’s, the biggest convertible in the world is also.
Since the museum is located just 300 meters from the castle Kaprun, you can club them together in your visit.
Entrance Ticket Details For Votters Oldtimer Museum
- Guest card : € 7.50
- Children(7-14 years) : € 4.40
- Free for children below 6 years
- Family card : € 18.00
- Unlimited free admission with the SalzburgerLand Card.
How to Reach Votters Oldtimer Museum
- Buses from Zell am See postplatz to Kaprun (15 minutes).
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zell Am See before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zell Am See and book an accommodation of your choice.
80.21% of people who visit Zell Am See include Votters Oldtimer Museum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
70.27% of people start their Votters Oldtimer Museum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Votters Oldtimer Museum
93.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Votters Oldtimer Museum