Zell Am See Lake, Zell Am See
About Zell Am See Lake, Zell Am See
Zell Am See Lake, Zell Am See - Address
Address: Elisabeth Promenade, Zell am See 5700, Austria
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.5K times in trip plans
Water Body, View Point, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Lake, Boating, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Zell am See Lake is famous for its cool and pure drinking water. However, apart from its beauty and purity, the lake is also an ideal place for swimming and paddling. This small fresh water lake is 4 kms long and 1.5 kms wide. You can enjoy swimming in its 23 degree warm water which makes the whole experience unique. There are multiple activities which you can enjoy here.
- Stand-up paddling
- Water Skiing
- During the winters, the lake completely freezes and is used for winter sports.
- You can also take boat trips in order to enjoy the spectacular views of the mountains and the city around.
How To reach Zell Am See Lake by Public Transport
- Walking distance from the town centre.
- Nearest bus stop: Zell am See bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zell Am See before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zell Am See and book an accommodation of your choice.
Zell Am See Lake, Zell Am See Reviews - Write a Review
One of the perfect places to swim in the world, no pollution and safe from currents. Very clean open water and warm from June to September. There are opportunites to sail, canoe, windsurf and SUP from various points around the shore. There are "cruises" and ferries around the lake in the main holiday seasons.
It's a very nice lake to stay for a week!
Don't go in summer..
Most beautiful place on earth
Very nice lake
- Nearby Attractions
- Restaurant - Pizzeria Basmati
- مطعم بسمتي
- Elisabeth Park
- Zell Am See
- Alpenparks 4* Hotel & Apartment Central
- Gasthof Schütthof
- Hotel Tirolerhof Zell Am See
- Slb Pinzgauer Lokalbahn
- Zell Am See Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Zell Am See
- What to See in 48 Hours in Zell Am See
- What to See in 72 Hours in Zell Am See
- How to Spend 5 Days in Zell Am See
- How to Spend 6 Days in Zell Am See
- How to Spend 7 Days in Zell Am See