Zell Am See Lake908 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Elisabeth Promenade, Zell am See 5700, Austria
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, View Point, Family And Kids, Lake, Boating, Nature
Zell am See Lake is famous for its cool and pure drinking water. However, apart from its beauty and purity, the lake is also an ideal place for swimming and paddling. This small fresh water lake is 4 kms long and 1.5 kms wide. You can enjoy swimming in its 23 degree warm water which makes the whole experience unique. There are multiple activities which you can enjoy here.
- Stand-up paddling
- Water Skiing
- During the winters, the lake completely freezes and is used for winter sports.
- You can also take boat trips in order to enjoy the spectacular views of the mountains and the city around.
How to Reach Zell Am See Lake
- Walking distance from the town centre.
- Nearest bus stop: Zell am See bus station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zell Am See before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zell Am See and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Zell Am See include Zell Am See Lake in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
34.92% of people start their Zell Am See Lake visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Zell Am See Lake
58.19% of people prefer walking in order to reach Zell Am See Lake