St Mauritius Church663 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Kirchplatz, Zermatt, Switzerland
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
Built in 1913, the St Mauritius Church is a walk in history itself. The church is known for its characteristic stone architecture and the beautiful alters add a certain charm of the past to the present.
A must if you love taking a walk through intimate, small places during your travels, the church is a beautiful way to spend an hour while you sightsee around Zermatt. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Zermatt Itinerary 3 Days.
St Mauritius Church Hours
- 7:00 pm Vigil Mass
- 10:00 am Office
- 4:00 pm Mass in Portuguese in Theo Hall.
- 6:00 pm Evening Mass
- 7:00 pm Devotion
2nd / 4th Sunday
- 2:00 pm Mass in Croatian language in the crypt.
- 8:00 am Daily Mass (except Saturdays)
- 7:00 pm Rosary (except Saturdays)
How to Reach St Mauritius Church
- Bus: Kirchbrucke, Zermatt
- Bus Number- 571, 572
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zermatt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zermatt and book an accommodation of your choice.
22.12% of people who visit Zermatt include St Mauritius Church in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
51.77% of people start their St Mauritius Church visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St Mauritius Church
84.85% of people prefer walking in order to reach St Mauritius Church