Sunnega Paradise Ski AreaCurrently Open
- Address: Zermatt Bergbahnen AG, Postfach 378, 3920 Zermatt, Switzerland
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +41-279660101
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Hiking Trail
The Sunnega Paradise Ski Area is a tourist favorite for exploring the majestic Alpine peaks!
- Skiing Spot
- Hiking trails throughout the area.
The place offers accommodation and is known for tourists who are backpacking across the country to explore the mountains. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Zermatt Itinerary 3 Days.
Sunnega Paradise Ski Area Travel Tips
- Timings may vary as per the weather.
- Wear warm clothes.
- Good quality ski gear is a must if you plan to ski. Do call up the center to know about ski gear rentals.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sunnega Paradise Ski Area
- To know about charges for accommodation and skiing-gear rent visit the official website or call up the center.
How to Reach Sunnega Paradise Ski Area
- Train: Sunnega Express Funicular.
- ‘Combi’ lift from the express train is available to take you to the skiing region.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zermatt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zermatt and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.1% of people who visit Zermatt include Sunnega Paradise Ski Area in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
57.86% of people start their Sunnega Paradise Ski Area visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Sunnega Paradise Ski Area
94.31% of people prefer walking in order to reach Sunnega Paradise Ski Area