Sunnega Paradise Ski Area, Zermatt
About Sunnega Paradise Ski Area, Zermatt
Sunnega Paradise Ski Area, Zermatt - Address, Phone Number
Address: Zermatt Bergbahnen AG, Postfach 378, 3920 Zermatt
Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 6.4K times in trip plans
Hotel, Mountain, Hiking Trail, Tour
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Sunnega Paradise Ski Area is a tourist favorite for exploring the majestic Alpine peaks!
- Skiing Spot
- Hiking trails throughout the area.
The place offers accommodation and is known for tourists who are backpacking across the country to explore the mountains.
Sunnega Paradise Ski Area Information
- Timings may vary as per the weather.
- Wear warm clothes.
- Good quality ski gear is a must if you plan to ski. Do call up the center to know about ski gear rentals.
Sunnega Paradise Ski Area Ticket Prices
- To know about charges for accommodation and skiing-gear rent visit the official website or call up the center.
How To reach Sunnega Paradise Ski Area by Public Transport
- Train: Sunnega Express Funicular.
- ‘Combi’ lift from the express train is available to take you to the skiing region.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zermatt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zermatt and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sunnega Paradise Ski Area, Zermatt Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hotel Simi
- Www.hotel-butterfly.com / Best Western Hotel Butterfly
- Hotel Schweizerhof Zermatt
- Hotel Adonis
- Brown Cow Pub
- Matterhorn Ski Paradise
- Blauherd Zbag-lsu
- Zermatt Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Zermatt
- What to See in 48 Hours in Zermatt
- What to See in 72 Hours in Zermatt
- How to Spend 5 Days in Zermatt
- How to Spend 6 Days in Zermatt
- How to Spend 7 Days in Zermatt