Trocknersteg349 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Zermatt, Switzerland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hiking Trail, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Rock Climbing
If you love panoramic views of the Alps- a rare sight of seeing so many peaks in one frame, then the TrocknerSteg is the place for you.
TrocknerSteg is the mountain station for reaching most of the popular peaks in Zermatt, especially Matterhorn. The station has a restaurant which overlooks the Matterhorn face on! A walk around the station itself is sure to make you reach for that camera. For visitors who want to climb the majestic peaks- the station is a good place to kick start your day.
Trocknersteg Travel Tips
- Rent mountaineering gear from the city.
- Carry your own water if you want to explore the mountains.
How to Reach Trocknersteg
- Gondola: TrocknerSteg
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Zermatt before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zermatt and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Trocknersteg Address: Zermatt, Switzerland
- Trocknersteg Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Trocknersteg(preferred time): 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Trocknersteg: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
11.99% of people who visit Zermatt include Trocknersteg in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
43.86% of people start their Trocknersteg visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Trocknersteg
93.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Trocknersteg
People normally club together Briethon and Gorner Glacier while planning their visit to Trocknersteg.