- Address: Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, Yuanjiajie scenic area, Wulingyuan District, Zhangjiajie City, Hunan, China, 427400
- Ticket Price: 56 CNY
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Adventure
Bailong Elevator - Review
You take an elevator to work and home everyday but what separates Bailong elevator from the mundane metal boxes is its excellent engineering that takes you 1070 feet in just about 2 minutes amidst the verdant valley of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park.
Also known as Hundred Dragon Elevator, it was opened to public in 2002. This mega structure is world’s tallest glass elevator and offers breathtaking view of the beautiful valley of Zhangjiajie. Set right between the towering mountain peaks, the elevator hold three Guinness World Records, namely for being World’s tallest full-exposure outdoor elevator, world’s tallest double-deck sightseeing elevator and world’s fastest passenger traffic elevator with biggest carrying capacity.
Take a ride of the Bailong elevator and you will reach the magnificent mountain top of Yuanjiajie.
The elevator offers one of a kind experience and is a must-do when visiting Zhangjiajie.
Bailong Elevator Information
- The elevator is least crowded in early morning and late afternoons.
- Not suitable for people facing altitude or motion sickness.
- Not suitable for infants.
Bailong Elevator Ticket Prices
- Round trip : CNY 112
Bailong Elevator Hours
- The average waiting time for the elevator ride is 2 hours.
- The journey time is 2 minutes.
- Please enquire before your visit.
How To reach Bailong Elevator by Public Transport
- Tourist bus
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Zhangjiajie before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Zhangjiajie and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Bailong Elevator
56.86% of people who visit Zhangjiajie include Bailong Elevator in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
31.91% of people start their Bailong Elevator visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bailong Elevator
52.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bailong Elevator